Friday 6 January 2012

Connecting us with the music




















The music is the sound that completes our lives, that allows to us to be with someone and not talking.


When I was a child, a listen the music that my parents listen. My parents are from the 70s and the 80s, and that’s why they listen Los Jaivas, Quilapayun, Silvio Rodriguez, Luz Casal, Illapu and other groups related to the links. But today I listen other things and I have developed my own taste.


My favourites genres are mainly: Reggae, Punk and Hiphop. The Reggae is my favourite music for a time for relax, and also likes to me part of the rasta philosophy. One of my favourite band is “Resistencia Suburbana” a reggae group of Argentina.


The Hiphop likes me a lot because it’s a very good rhythm and it’s very good appropriate for saying things and live messages. One of my favourite band of Chilean hiphop is “Salvaje Decibel” and from Punta Arenas “Tinta Roja”.


Finally, my favourite genre is Punk, the rhythm I like very much and also the dance that normally do the people in the toccatas, the “pogo dance” or the moshing. My favourite band is “La Polla Records” and “Gatillazo”. The both bands are from the singer Evaristo Paramos. The songs from Evaristo and the philosophy of the life are in my opinion the bests.

4 comments:

  1. I love Salvaje Decibel!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great comment paloma!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hip hop have the best letters!
    The punk is pure rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long live to La Polla, one of the bests bands of spanish punk. But Sin Dios is more serius.

    ReplyDelete